Activate Drinks: A New Twist on Vitamin and Water
Do you have a hard time staying hydrated not to mention remembering to take your vitamins? Activate Drinks has developed a new twisted product to help with both problems. Activate Drinks features deionized water with a vitamin supplement located in the twist cap. It is naturally sweetened with Stevia making each serving calorie-free. Simply twist the cap, shake, activate, and drink.
Who would come up with such a twisted concept? While sitting in the Denver Airport a few years ago, co-founders Burke Eiteljorg and Anders Eisner (son of former Disney Exec Michael Eisner) had this twisted idea pop into their heads.
At first, it seemed like nothing more than a convenient way to take your vitamins on the go – a cap that featured a moisture-resistant compartment inside where ingredients could be stored and released before drinking. Nice idea. But as we began to research the advantages of keeping the active ingredients separate from the water, we realized there was a significant health and wellness benefit.
According to our research conducted in partnership with an independent analytical laboratory, vitamins and other ingredients lose their potency sitting in water. By storing the active ingredients inside the unique cap, separate from the water, the ingredients stayed powerful, fresh and offered the convenient, all-in-one delivery method we were seeking.
Activate Drinks comes in several different flavors and categories.
- Workout flavors include Grape, Passion Fruit and Pink Grapefruit. Each workout flavor is light and refreshing packed with 110mg of electrolytes. My favorite is the passion fruit.
- Antioxidant comes in a Berry Flavor and is packed with vitamins to guard against the damaging effects of free-radicals, protecting your skin, cells and overall health.
- Energy gives you a little natural pick-me-up with a Lemon/Lime flavor
- Immunity with an Orange Flavor gives your system the bold boost to guard those nasty germs.
- Vitamin with a Fruit Punch flavor. Forget to take your multi-vitamin? Then choose the Vitamin drink.
- Made with the natural sweetener Stevia
- Zero Calories
- Unlike other vitamin drinks on the market today, its fresher and more potent vitamins are activated once the cap is twisted.
- Eco friendly – You can purchase only the cap with vitamin inside then place it on a reusable bottle.
- The natural sweetener Stevia gives the drinks a slight bitter taste.
- At about $2.50 per bottle, its an expensive way to take your vitamins on are regular basis.